EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled.
• Stucco/Manufactured Stone/Quality clay brick including keystones and decorative mouldings as per applicable model.
• Foundations wrapped with drainage panel to help protect from water penetration.
• Engineered wood floor systems.
• All subfloors are 3/4” tongue and groove, glued and screwed.
• Pre-engineered and pre-fabricated main roof trusses with 3/8” roof plywood sheathing.
• Limited lifetime warranty, self-sealing asphalt shingles.
• Decorative architectural columns, low maintenance, prefinished railings and pickets as per applicable elevations and grade requirements.
• Low maintenance prefinshed aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downpipes.
• Quality, thermally sealed, double glazed energy efficient, white vinyl casement windows with removable screens on all operational windows.
• All windows and doors are foam insulated.
• Low maintenance structural vinyl basement windows.
• Quality vinyl sliding patio doors or insulated garden doors with glass lights to exterior or balconies as per applicable model.
• Satin nickel front entry door grip set with dead bolt.
• All building envelope perforations, windows and exterior entry doors to be fully caulked.
• Loft Level balcony in applicable model.
• Quality insulated coach house style garage doors with lites as per applicable model.
• Sodded lot.
• Paved driveway with base coat only.
• Two exterior frost free hose bibs (one in the garage and one at the rear of the home).
• Exterior GFI receptacles; 1 at front porch; 1 at rear porch; 1 at Loft Level balcony.
• Decorative concrete house number plaque.
• Approximately 10’ high ceilings Main Level, 9’ Second Level and 9’ ceiling heights to Loft Level, excluding mechanical and structural obstructions.
• One full 3 piece bathroom for each bedroom as per applicable model.
• Natural finish all oak main staircase in finished areas.
• Natural finish oak railings: 3 1/2”x 3 1/2” oak posts: 1 3/4”x 1 3/4” oak spindles; 3” oak handrail profile.
• White Decora receptacles and switches throughout.
• Roughed in 3 piece bathroom in basement.
• Cold cellar in basement c/w steel insulated door.
• 3 Telephone and 3 cable rough-ins in predetermined locations to Kitchen, Great Room and Master Bedroom.
• 4 Cat5 data rough-ins for future home computer with conduit to attic for future use.
• Central vacuum rough-in, dropped to Lower Level and out to garage.
• Rough-in security for Lower and Main Level operable windows and entry doors. Wiring dropped to Lower Level only.
• Electrical receptacles (2) in garage for future electric door operators.
• 36” direct vent gas fireplace complete with painted wood surround and mantel, marble surround and hearth, front glass panel, ceramic log and wall switch in Great Room.
• 200 amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
• Main Level laundry room as per applicable model.
• Denshield drywall for ceramic tiles at tub surrounds and showers where applicable.
• Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
• Electrical bell chime at front door.
• Individual gas, hydro and water services.
• 5 1/4” paint grade baseboards.
• 3” combo casing to all windows, interior and exterior doors and arches.
• 8’ tall interior doors Main Level.
• Paint grade colonial molded panel interior doors.
• Satin nickel finish interior hardware with lever style door handles throughout.
• Semi gloss latex paint to all interior wood trim.
• Quality latex paint to walls throughout.
• Stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border throughout Main and Second Levels and Loft Level and smooth ceilings in Kitchen and Bathrooms.
GOURMET KITCHEN APPOINTMENTS
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe maple cabinetry in Kitchen with 41” tall uppers in kitchen with granite countertops from Builder’s standard samples as per applicable model.
• Extended breakfast counter on Kitchen island with 2 capped ceiling outlets with switch for future lighting over kitchen island as per applicable model.
• 1 full bank of drawers.
• Undermount stainless sink with chrome single hole pullout faucet and sprayer.
• Choice of quality knobs and handles in polished or brushed finish.
• 220 volts dedicated electrical outlet for range.
• Dedicated outlet for refrigerator.
• Split receptacles at counters for small appliances.
• Standard exhaust hood fan over stove vented to the exterior.
• 3” x 3/4” prefinshed hardwood floors in Grate Room, Dining and Living Rooms and oak stair landings as per applicable model from Builder’s standard samples.
• 8”x8”, 10”x10”, 12”x12” or 13”x13” quality ceramic floors in Foyer, Kitchen and Breakfast, Powder Room, Mud Room and Side Entry, Main Level Laundry, Ensuite and Bathrooms as per applicable model from Builder’s standard samples.
• Quality 40 oz. carpeting with 1/2” underpad in non-tiled areas throughout Second and Loft Levels as per applicable model. Choice of 2 colour selections from Builder’s standard samples.
• Forced air high efficiency furnace with standard HRV system. Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
• Rental gas hot water heater.
• Energy saving R22 insulation in exterior 2”x 6” walls, R50 loose fill insulation in attic space and R12 insulation to exterior Lower Level walls.
• R31 spray foam insulation in garage ceilings and overhangs with living areas over and interior ceilings exposed to the exterior.
• 16” glass dome light fixtures in Kitchen, Bedrooms, Great Room, Main Level Laundry Room and other living areas; 12” glass dome light fixtures in Halls and Walk-In Closets as per applicable model.
• Water proof lights in all shower locations complete with separate switch.
• Bathrooms with strip lighting over vanities.
• Exterior decorative light fixtures at front and rear where indicated on drawings.
• Dining/Living Rooms/Open to above entries to receive one switched ceiling outlet complete with prefinished white cover plate complete with switched wall outlets.
• Open to ceiling above entry to have wall sconce.
• Deadbolt locks for all entry doors.
• Single lever locking systems on all windows.
• Hardwired smoke detectors on each level.
• Hardwired carbon monoxide detectors.
• Quality maple cabinetry from Builder’s standard samples.
• Laminate countertops with various patterns and colours from Builder’s standard samples.
• Polished or brushed finish vanity knobs and handles.
• White acrylic bathtub with designer ceramic tile tub surround in various colours as per Builder’s standard samples.
• White acrylic drop-in soaker tub (in Ensuite) with one row of designer ceramic tiles and separate shower stall as per applicable plan.
• Full length mirror over vanity with strip lighting.
• Single lever polished chrome vanity faucet.
• Pressure balanced, single lever polished chrome shower and bathtub faucets.
• White porcelain water saver toilets.
• White porcelain vanity sink with pop-up drain.
• Ground fault electrical receptacle.
• Two piece white ceramic bath accessories for Powder Rooms and three piece white ceramic bath accessories for Main and Ensuite Bathrooms.
• One laundry tub in Laundry Room unless noted otherwise as per applicable plan.
• Hot and cold water supply in recessed wall box for Main Level Laundry Room only.
• 220 volts dedicated electrical outlet for dryer.
• Exterior exhaust for dryer.
TARION STANDARD WARRANTY COVERAGE
• 7 Years, major structural defects.
• 2 Years plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
• 1 Year all other items.
• As insured and backed by Tarion.
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHINGS
• All colour and finishing selections are to be made at Grandfield Homes Model Home Decor Center and Builder’s standard samples.
• Refer to Agreement of Purchase and Sale for details and disclaimers.
In an effort to continuously improve its product, the Vendor reserves the right to alter floor plans, exteriors, specifications and prices without notice. All renderings, floor plans and maps in brochures and sales displays are artist’s conceptions and are not necessarily to scale and the dimensions are approximate and may vary.
All colour and finishing selections allowing the Purchaser a choice are to be made from Vendor’s quality samples. The purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model suite or sales office display including broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, upgrade kitchen cabinets, etc. may be for display purposes and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein. The Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring in the manufactured items such as floor tiles, hardwood flooring, carpet, fireplace marble, roof shingles, stucco and/or brick and/or stone, aluminum and/or vinyl siding, bath rubes and/or showers, water closets, sinks and other such products where the producer manufacturing same establishes the standard for such finishes. The Vendor is also not responsible for colour variations in natural products or the finishes on natural products such as, but not limited to, flooring, kitchen cabinets, trim as well as stains or finishes applied to any of the aforesaid which colours may vary when finishes are applied to them.
Any dimensions, ceiling heights, or other data shown on such marketing materials are approximate only. Ceiling heights may vary based upon bulkheads, ducts, or other design requirements. The measurements adhere to the rules and regulations of the Ontario New Home Warranty Program. Note: actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area, materials, specifications and floor plans are subject to change without notice. All illustrations are artist’s conceptions. E.& O. E.
Mar. 12, 2014